Monday, July 23, 2012

Making a Sequence on the MAQ 16/3 Video Tutorials

I stumbled upon these two older videos this week, uploaded by the Dutch Martin Peters, or attorks.nl
In these tutorial videos he explains how he likes to program his Doepfer MAQ 16/3 sequencer.
Interesting and also nice-sounding...

Video 1: Making a sequence (Part 1/2)


Video 2: Making a sequence (Part 2/2)

" This is an attempt to try to show you how a sequence can be made.
I found out making an instruction video is not that easy but I just wanted to share this with you.
After making the video I noticed my voice was a bit soft so I tried to emphasis it with a little EQing; hope you can understand what I am saying.
I did not want to redo the video because it wouldn't be improvised anymore and I think the sequence worked out quite well.
Making sequences is not an exact science so this is just an example and I do not always do it as shown.
And I am not an expert in sequencing.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask."

Find more interesting synth-videos on his YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/attorks

No comments:

Post a Comment